BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

you spin my head right round

HI. :D

yes, i have realized i haven't blogged in a week
and yes, i do realize that i have been typically talking to myself everytime i blog
and yes, i do realize that it doesn't matter that i haven't blogged in a week
because yes, no one other than NGSHI-HUI checks my blog
and no, she does not check it every waking moment.


*DEEP BREATH*
and NO, the above title has nothing to do with a guy.


YES I AM SICK AND I'M USING EVERY SINGLE FONT ATTRIBUTE I CAN FIND WHICH IS THE BIGGEST SIZE , TOTAL CAPS, BOLD, ITALIC ,UNDERLINE AND STRIKETHROUGH. 


trust me, i'm not usually this crazy.
my dad insists that apparently the few drops of rain on my OBVIOUSLY-COVERED-WITH-THE- FORAGE-CAP-HEAD got me sick.
yeah sure, why not??  -.-

selalu dizzynya. skit batuk. slalunya sakit kpla. ish! (((( TO NGSHI-HUI OF LALA AUSSIE LAND, DO YOU STILL REMEMBER YOUR BM!!??)))))

anyways, dropping off to sleep soon, waking up at 12.55AM to watch Family Outing on oneHD. HAH IN YOUR FACE FAI.

jovyn epic spoiler just because i told her i can watch tonight, she comes and tells me the guest today is very old and this episode is probably not very interesting. PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT. SPOILER. :P

0 comments: