BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 28, 2010

*Flash*

Okiee, so school is going by preetty well.... And we're all getting along and mixing in with everyone else.

1. Everyone keeps asking me "Are you Lydia's sister??". I'm SO SICK of it. Even the TEACHERS do it!! Ugh... I feel like drawing up a tag saying "HI! I'M LYDIA'S SISTER. =)" and hanging it around my neck.

2. I'm setiausaha for basketball. ME. Why me? Oh let me think... Cuz Afiqah's got the wakil ting.1 perempuan jawatan, Jovyn's got the treasurer jawatan and teacher wants a girl for the last spot. Hmm.. Guess who's left? ME. There are also some super-yong sui girls that DON'T know how to play basketball, simply fool around on the court, and glare at you when you kindly, yes, KINDLY, point out the rules. What the heck. They don't even care. And Patrick expects Jovyn and I to TEACH them how to DRIBBLE. Ugh...=.= And now, I've got a bunch of basketball documents to finish. Uggh weih, UGGH!!!!

3. The piano exam's coming soon and I'm COMPLETLY, UTTERLY NOT READY!!!!!! Especially with school and everything, I don't even REMEMBER how to do AURAL....T.T

I'll just quietly go kill myself now. Bye.

0 comments: