BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 7, 2010

School... SCHOOL!!

Abt the previous post, pls stop posting abt it in the cbox, i dun wanna to think abt it, kay?

On a happier note, school is pretty ok-ish. Quite a few Lick Hung-ians in my class... Jovyn, Cherng Feng, Koon Wei, Sean Chow, Joel (from I forgot which class), Mary Ling, and a few others...

My teachers are quite ok-ish as well, considering their english isn't bad... But my sis says that my maths teacher was her previous SCIENCE teacher, who didn't know how to spell CONTINUOUS. (Sheesh!!) And my sejarah teacher, who didn't even tell us her NAME before ranting off some crap which we all don't understand.

The prefects here are pretty nice, considering they play hangman with you when the teachers are at meetings. (Teehee!!) AND, they give you answers in stupid pop quizzes abt the school dat you don't wanna ans. Hahaz...

Gtg to skul now, byee~

0 comments: