BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 16, 2011

HELLO YOU CRAZY PEOPLE OF PLANET EARTH.

yes, i have decided to TRY and revive my blog.

PAH.

YES, JUST BECAUSE ITS MY BIRTHDAY HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

how many of you ppl already wished me? DOH.

ANYWAYS.

I. AM.SOOOOOOOOOOOOO.LATE.FOR.SCHOOL.

why am i even doing this. PAH!

YES, THAT'S COZ I'M NICE.

blarhdiblarh.

i'm starting to really hate school.

I'VE DECIDED WHAT MY FREAKING 梦想 WILL BE.

THAT'S TO INVENT SOME FREAKING INVENTION TO FINISH ALL MY HOMEWORK FOR ME.

PAH.

sheesh.

i hate ribbons sometimes.

and idiots.

and annoying stuck ups who think they're SO AWESOME but pretend that they think they suck.

COME ON.

you've been repeating that sentence " I WANT TO......" for more than 5 times.

WE GET THE HINT, IDIOT.

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE!
its my birthday.
-.-

CRAP I HAVEN'T FINISHED MY HOMEWORK.

:O

0 comments: