BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 24, 2011

my happy belated burfday :D

THANK YOU TO ALL PEEPS WHO WISHED ME, I AM ONE WEEK LATE IN THANKING YOU. :D

freaking awesome day.

THANK YOU TEOH MEI XING FOR MY ONE-WEEK-BELATED BIRTHDAY PRESENT OF PURE LAUGHTER.

an absolutely genius girl who somehow had all the time in the world to continuously wrap my humongous present.

that is, a 5 ringgit note.

Which she wrapped with sugar paper after newspaper after newspaper after newspaper after newspaper did i mention it had NEWSPAPER? and wrapping paper.

for a FIVE RINGGIT NOTE until it was at least 200% of its size.

me and jovyn almost died of high blood pressure laughing in class.

THANK YOU MEI XING.

I NEARLY CUT THE WHOLE PRESENT IN HALF.

trust me, i'm impatient. :P

my undiscovered ADHD made me almost lose a birthday present. x)

almost before school ended and i had the opportunity to spotcheck a walking spotcheck test decked with barang larangans from head to toe.

MY BEST PRESENT?

HOMEWORK. (:

0 comments: