BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 11, 2009

Lol....

Had an amazing time today at Sunway Pyramid, though I'll write that in another post. This post is to recap what happened on the last day of UPSR.

*Back to the past* First thought ( I always love first thoughts) : Yay!! Last day of UPSR!!! Got to school, no one was really studying. Everyone was chatting and having fun, Yee Ling and me both brought our Ipods... (Yay!!) While they were humming up the tunes, who but Tang Fu Xiao Zhang passed by. Yee Ling and Kim were sitting on tables and listening to Ipods. However, Tang Fu Xiao Zhang stopped by, glanced inside and said : " This class very polite and gentle right?" and just walked away. We were all like- WOW!! What was THAT??

After we finally informed Kim and Yee Ling about the incident ( they had no clue, they were too busy listening on the Ipods), they quickly stowed the Ipods into their pockets because our Science teacher had just walked into the class. She explained the basic stuff that we needed to be alert of and then we were off to the examination halls. Kimberly shoved my Ipod back into my pocket while queing up. The Science questions were quite alright and not too difficult. I had about 20 minutes of extra time after I had finished.

During the recess break, I took my Ipod out for a listen. I put my headphones in my ears, and without pressing anything, the music was already blaring. I was confused for a moment or two before dropping my jaw 2 metres. At that moment, I really wanted to kill Kimberly there and then! Guess what actually happened. When she gave my Ipod back to me, she didn't turn the Ipod off. In fact, she didn't even pause the thing! It had been playing time after time after time in my pocket through the Science exam.

Soon, it was time for our English exams. Easy, peasy, lemon, squeasy. That's all I'm going to say, and that's already enough to describe the standard of the exam. After that, we had the impression that we were already quite free. However, there was still an Aptitude Test to face and we had just found out that it was written in the UPSR slip. Oh, awesome! We're taking a test that's SOOOOO important without even knowing what the title even MEANS! In the end, the Aptitude Test had 3 sections: The first part was I.Q questions, the second was how to solve problems, and the 3rd was questions about your hobby, or your interests and stuff. In fact, the 3rd section was so much like those Facebook personality quizes that I had fun answering that test. However, the test lasted for 1 hour and 30 minutes, so guess who came to visit? "Oh, Sir. Boredom, why do you haunt us so?" So I began finding a list of things to do.

First, I started people watching. Cherng Feng was messing around with his stationary and drawing stuff on his rough paper. Poi Por was doing the same. Xiao Wei was fidgeting around while Zi Shan was staring at his exam paper. Shi Hui tried to sleep a few times while Jun Jiet was just being bored. Jia Ni slept a few times while Jessie was still stuck on some stupid math question and getting really frustrated cuz she couldn't find the right answer. Chun Ee, Sophiya and Wen Jun were just messing with stationary or staring into space. Ying Sheng was focused on his exam paper while Samuel just didn't care. Hui Jie was really focused too while Pei Kang was busy whispering to Allan when teacher looked away. Miss Sweet ( Yi Jing ) and Miss Goody-Two-Shoes ( Yin Ping ) were paying so much attention to the exam paper as thought they could get the answers if they stared long enough. Or maybe bore a hole.

Me? I was going throught my list of " What to do when you're bored"
1. I started to tap my pencil according to the posture of each person. If that person was lying on his/her table, tap my cap flat onto the table ; if that person was sitting up right, tap the edge of the cap onto the table. It was rather fun and I managed to run through it many times for 10 minutes before getting bored.
2. I tried NOT to think of penguins. The more you try NOT to think of penguins, there you are, more penguins appear in your head. Attention span: 2 minutes
3. I tried counting sheep . I know that's for you to go to sleep, but it has completely no effect whatsoever on me. Attention span : 2 minutes
4. Thinking of what to write on this blog. Attention span : 10 minutes.

And well after that, I just gave up and tried to be patient. 10minutes, 5 minutes, 3 minutes, 1 minute, 10 secs, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, aaaaaaaaaaaand, yay!! But we couldn't make a sound yet, not until the teacher in charge had finished collecting our papers. When we got out of class, we waited for the kids in the other class to finish, and we had a grand finale SHOUT! from everyone in 6A. That was so much fun. On my way to the front gate, I saw a to be called sakai, running at top speed, weaving in and out and cutting past everyone out while screaming " Woah!! UPSR is over!!!!" And definately, without a doubt, that was Brian.

After I got home, chilled all day long. Ripped open the plastic of my book " Lightning Master " and started pouring all over it cuz the Internet couldn't be used. More info tmrw about today's Pyramid trip. It was AWEEEESOOOOMEEE and there's gonna be lots of pics!!!!

0 comments: