BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Woah..

Phew! The official nervousness period of UPSR is officially OVER!!!! B.M pemahaman & penulisan, B.C pemahaman & penulisan is gone with the wind!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow's only Science & English papers left. ( What a breeze.. Haha, just jk) Okay.. Recap on today's papers.

First thing I saw when I got to school- everyone was reading Chinese essays. ( Is it just me, or am just not " going with the trend"?) Obviously, I did NOT start reading Chinese essays either, or read ANYTHING whatsoever. The first paper was Mathematics Paper 1. Easy, peasy, lemon squeasy. (Not really.... Though it seemed quite simple, the paper was a little tricky, and I almost hadn't had enough time to complete it.)

After our 30-minute-long break, we headed back into the examination hall to take the 2nd dreaded paper- Chinese pemahaman. Surprisingly, it wasn't I'm-going-to-suicide-can't-get-7As-please-kill-
me kind of hard. Truth be told, It was actually easier than our normal trial exams and past-year-papers.

The last break actually lasted an hour, and we hardly had anything to do at all. Xiong Jie did another prediction of the questions and his predictions were: wan cheng zuo wen, tong gao and qu shi.After the break, we sat for the last paper- Chinese essays. The first part of the paper was quite easy, everyone's confident about that part. The second part had a bit of challenge for me because I had ideas but no idea how to translate it into chinese. The last part was about average and I just felt the " let me just finish this crap and get out of here" kind of feeling. Don't ask me why, but I did. Unfortunately for Xiong Jie, his predictions were all WRONG. The first was...........okay, fine, I forgot. The second was a wan cheng zuo wen and the third was a si han. (Hah! I was right about the si han.)

Most people are already partying and considering the UPSR "over" because tomorrow's only science and english. And I'm not excluded. I'm sitting here, listening to my Ipod Shuffle and happily enjoying life. More news tomorrow about the super-easy subjects- Science & English.

0 comments: