BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

*Yawn* There's a month left right? Yeah.... WHAT DO YOU MEAN 7 DAYS????!!!

As the UPSR's getting closer, the panic is FINALLY settling in....

Woke up this morning with a thought in my mind : Oh crap. UPSR is next week. What am I going to do, what am I going to do. I'M DOOMED!!! Settle down, settle down .... I'M DEAD!!! Okay, fine. Maybe I'm not THAT bad.... I'll just.... erm... oh, I know, study 24/7! Okay, maybe that doesn't work either...... I'm still chill'n even though its the last moment of study. I personally really do NOT have the patience to study, study and study.

School was a drag today and everyone's busy being nervous. (Or not) I fell asleep during chinese tuition wondering whether I should go online or watch a movie today. Came home at 4.10 cuz hardly anyone stayed back. Yee Ling and Kim are already making reservations with people for the after-exam party at Sunway Pyramid on Saturday. Unfortunately, I have a basketball game to go to so I can't go.... ( Nervousness settling in)

When I got home, watched a movie, went online and dissed a really stupid blog. The blog that I mean is the one previously, before this blog. People in school were hissing and booing that blog because, well, it sucked. Curtesy of Claudia Chew Kye Wen, the girl that tagged me. A thousand thanks to Ms. Claudia and all associates. More news.... soon.

0 comments: