BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 22, 2010

Ever tried blog-hopping and finding out everyone's blog is cooler than yours??? Did you?? No, I'm not referring to myself you cheeky little smart-aleck...

Its just that.... A particular SOMEONE'S blog is too interesting, and its sounds like it/she/he is writing a novel. Yes, a NOVEL. Jeez, how can one's mind even CONTAIN that much creativity???!!!

Not that I'm EVER gonna say it to it's/her/his face that: " OH WOW!! YOUR BLOG IS AWESOME!!!" Nope.... I'm just gonna secretly store it in my brain which is already brimming with jealousy.... XP

5 guesses who that particular SOMEONE is!!! 1 guess per person... XD In mah cbox!!!

(Though keep dreaming, i'm nvr gonna reveal it, not even on the LAST BREATH OF MY FREAKISHLY HOPELESS LIFE!!! Muahahah!!!!!!!!!!!! XD)

0 comments: