BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wassup people!! =D

I've FINALLY found my 3 textbooks!! Found it on the book rack in the canteen... I'm so dumb rite? I walk past it EVERYDAY...

Pn. Maziha gave me more work for the basketball club.... Means I can find an excuse to use the laptop!! TEEHEE!!

Suppose to play bball for the form4 seniors tmrw, wish me luck!!! If we make it, me and jovyn will be playing for the under-18 comp. Though we stand NO chance winning, at least we can get experience!! (At least that's what koon wei said...)=DDD

Will be going to watch percy jackson and the lightning thief this sat... Yay!!
Going for pengakap that morning too... Jovyn doesn't wanna go.. *Sigh*
And also going for cf barbeque that night!! =DDD
I'll be REALLY busy on sat!! =DDD

Weeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~~
Byeeee~

0 comments: