BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 12, 2010

There's nothing else I can say~ =D

12.2.2010
Woke up about 7 this morning thanks to my alarm... din feel lyk getting up yet so set the alarm to snooze and went back to sleep with my phone under my pillow.. XD


Woke up again abt 7.45 when Q-Fung texted me... Asked me whether I was at asam ady or not...>_>

Got up and had breakfast while texting Jovyn and Q-Fung... Reached asam abt past 8 something.. Saw jovyn and koon wei playing wif a bunch of yong sui form 5 guys... (ppl ponteng school mah..>_>) joined in wif them and accidentally tripped jovyn and she hurt her knee.. oops... XP but she still keep playing...Then q-fung finally came...My turn when koon wei faked and passed to me but i was too busy wrestling wif jovyn to notice the basketball only when it was too late...Smack rite into my face when i was trying to get the ball... So my left thumb is seriously painful-y cacated...><

The form 5 guys left and jia yee came on her bike wif a second bball... Tried out one-hand layups cuz couldn't use left thumb... Played around for awhile until q-fung went home and jovyn asked whether we wanted to go to mamak r not... waited till jia yee rode back home and took money, and came back... messed around a little until jovyn besong and walk home bcuz we dun wanna move..XP Then went to haji bistro for drinks... jia yee belanja all of us.. =D EXCEPT KOON WEI. i dun think he'll return the money oso... he drink the most expensive but no money...XD

Went to jia yee's hse to wait for my grandfather... After lunch, went to school... After recess, noticed that 3 of my textbooks missing...>< Search high and low still cannot find..>< Went to the dewan bcuz one of the teachers retiring... Stayed there until school over.. Went back to class but STILL can't find my textbooks... ><

0 comments: