BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Mental Breakdown...

I HAVE A FEELING I'M GETTING SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =(

4.4.2010 (Sunday)
Went to church, had combine worship downstairs, then went upstairs.
Since it was Easter, we had a special movie called Jesus Christ for Children upstairs. (I watched it more than 3 times already.)
Had lunch in church, then went home.
Got 2 big mugs of water and went up to the laptop.
I freaking feel freaking sick!! ALOE VERA!!!! Got heat rash all over my body and the weather was FREAKING hot!!!!
Went for bkb practice at asam at 4.30. Did pretty badly.. =(
My passes keep kena ppl steal..
We were given 3 free throws, and my first one i no jump: CHOP. Second one no jump: AIRBALL.
Third one jump: CHOP.
ISH.
Now i dunno whether to jump anot..
ISH. ==

Now I have less than 12 hours to MSSD, and I'm freaking out.
Woke up this morning to pack my bag, and I realized that my science exercise book is WRINKLED and WET at the bottom bcuz of Friday.
It's all smudged and runny, i think i'm gonna kena from my teacher.. D:

0 comments: