BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Score~ D:

Okie.. my 2 first basketball matches of all time. =D

5.4.2010 (Monday)
Went to school as usual until recess time, went for a scout meeting, then quickly changed and went to canteen.
Suddenly, monica asked us whether we brought our original ICs.
SHIT.
Zamaera din tell us!! T.T
Called my grandfather while Jovyn called her mom.
LUCKILY Jovyn's mom on lift today.. Or else, she wouldn't get to play AT ALL.
Got news from Zamaera that Aimenn went to Johor cuz her grandpa passed away. So sorry. D:
So I WAS SUPPOSE TO PLAY FIRST FIVE. OMG!! =O
Bus was pretty late, and alot of them hadn't changed yet.
When we reached there, they changed, then our match started already.
We didn't have any time whatsoever to do stretching or warming ups.
Jovyn hadn't even put on her SHOE when we were "shaking hands" with the opposing team.
We were playing against usj8, and we were leading 8-2 by the third quarter.
But we totally lost it after that.
In the final quarter, we were 8-8.
And in the last 5 seconds, the girl scored.
We were now losing 10-8 with 3 seconds remaining.
AND I DIDN'T KNOW.
I took my time, and suddenly i hear the whistle sound.
ISH!
Ending score? 10-8.
I managed to score. ONCE.
The U-18 girls won. 33-0.
33-0.
ISH.
Damn embarrassing.


6.4.2010 (Tuesday)
SEAFIELD GAME!!!!!!!! D:
Went to school at 10.50.
Had practice until abt 12 something, 1.
Didn't go for class.
Way too tired, and hadn't had lunch yet.
School crap food, so we went to mamak to eat. =D
Just me and Jovyn.
Damn scary, kan?
Going back thru alleys dat time, dat stupid girl made me jog cuz like very dangerous lidat.
ISH.
I stomach cramp ady la..
Den saw 2 form 3 players and Jia Jia.
Caught up with them, den teman dem to asam.
Played there for quite awhile.
Han Boon and someone named Eugene oso came.
Form 4 ppls.
HAHA.
We form 1 oni.. xD
Jia Jia n Jovyn keep tickling me, so i keep screaming like sakai lidat..
Laugh until cannot tahan ady...
Even HAN BOON go poke me.
ISH!
*SCREAM*
Den dunno hu poke me until i fall down, bruised my knee abit. =O
Stupid Han Boon said it helps if you hit it.
IDIOT!!!
He used an empty Revive bottle to keep whacking my knee.
Very fun izit??
ISH.
Went back to school abt 3 o'clock.
Changed, and went for match.
DAMN SCARED!!! >.<
Aimenn fell at one part and scraped both her knees, but she kept playing after a short timeout.
Amy kena scratch in the wrist by a seafield girl, but dunno hu. It looked pretty bad.. >.<
BYEEE!!
THE SCORE NEVER EXISTED~!!! XD

0 comments: