BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 25, 2010

HARI KANTIN!!!!

24.4.2010
Hari Kantin!! Yay!!
Reached school about 7.00, went to find my class de gerai..
Den walked with Jovyn, Penny, Suk Fun and Pei Shan to mamak...
Had drinks then went back to skul...
Went near the dunk tank and found Jason, Wei Chien, Arwind, Teck Quan, Woon Chung and Q-Fung.
Stupid Yong Wei was busy getting himself wet.
Penny, suk fun and pei shan disappeared to i dunno where, and me and jovyn teman the rest of the guys.
Walked around, not much 2 do...
Ate maggi mee, den go on shift...
The guys oso nothing to do hang around our stall je...
Was throwing alot of ice all over the place..
After shift habis, we went near the dunk tank, playing basketball and watching people kena dunk..
Went to ghost house with Madeline, Jovyn, Cherng Feng and Koon Wei..
Wasn't VERY scary, but quite okay GUA...
Stupid boys so cowardly like girls only.. (ESPECIALLY KOON WEI. XD)
After that... Went near the dunk tank AGAIN, played basketball with Jia Jia, Hong Hooi and some other people..
Bought bubble tea, got my pendrive back and went asam...
Played for awhile den came back...
Jovyn went home and I had nothing to do..
My class gerai pack up ady, cuz habis selling ady...
Found Jason and Joel...
Called Wei Chien to school, who thought Jason said MAMAK when actually he said MAKMAL.
HAHAHAH.
My phone battery died. ==
Hang around school, nothing to do, den Jason ajak me go asam with them.
I told my dad, den went off with them.
At asam, wei chien suggested going McD's.
Called my dad, told him, den went with Jason and Wei Chien cuz Joel didn't want to go.
Went to a Taiwanese Dessert shop in 15 cuz we changed our minds about McD's.
After that, walked over to AC, saw Yong Hui and Jun Fai in the CC,
Den went up to the pool tables.
Waited for a table until 4.30, and played until 5.30.
Was walking back to 14, when patrick called wei chien.
MY DAD WAS AT ASAM LOOKING FOR ME. SHIT.
When I got back, my dad told me that he was hunting for me all over the place.
He called my sis to call other people and get Jovyn's number, who then gave my dad Teck Quan, Woon Chung, Jason and Koon Wei's number.
All didn't answer their phones except Woon Chung, who didn't know where I was.
Jason got a miss call from Jovyn, but he thought it was from when MY sim card was inside his phone, so we didn't call back.
He was calling EVERYONE possible, and NO ONE knew where I was.
Gosh, did i get a really bad scolding.

0 comments: