BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hot Air Balloon. :D

Sat(8.5.2010)
Woke up in the morning, rmb that suppose to play for Johnston in children's service. Means either i have to miss the game or miss practice. Then got a call from Johnston and he told me that Aunty Jesslyn song leading, and Isaac playing. So i can go for my game. WOOHOO!! ^^
After lunch, went to use computer for awhile.

Den Mei Xing's sis come fetch me. Den we go SS15 there to fetch Yong Jun, Mei Xing's bro. Den we go skul and fetch Patrick, Mun Han and some form 3 guy. Went to USJ13 court for the match. There were SMKSJ, SMKSU, USJ13, USJ4 and Seafield students there. The USJ 8 students hadn't reached yet. The rules were that minimum 2 girls in the team, and if a girl wanted to sub out, there must be another girl to sub in. Since our team only had 2 girls, we have to play throughout the whole match.

Our first match was vs SU. Altho quite unfair cuz they only got one girl, so they 4 on 5. We won obviously, they're all like so innocent and stuff... Our second match was vs USJ 4. So fake. Those guys don't look like prefects AT ALL. They look like all those super yeng badass form 5 bkb champs who are school representatives. Did I mention that we were the only team with afternoon session kids in the whole competition?

The match vs USJ 4... WALAO. The first half no one scored anything, the second half they score 1, we score 1, they score 1. Then nearly end ady, my form 4 teamate (mun han) got the ball and he was trying to shoot. I panic-ed and thought he is opposing team de, so i was pulling him. Then there were like a few more seconds left, and with me pulling him, he just shoot je. And guess what? The ball masuk at the very last second when the whistle blew. WOAH.
With me pulling him somemore. O.O

We drawed with USJ 4, so there was 2 minutes overtime. Not 1 minute past over time and when one of the opposing team passed the ball really hard across half court to another REALLY TALL form 5 guy, and i was the only one left, so I jumped and tried to get the ball. Guess what? He practically SHOVED my arm away and snatched the ball. SO FREAKING PAINFUL. My elbow hurt like hell and no one noticed. They actually continued playing for quite a long time, and mun han who was trying to layup kena push by another fella and he flew and landed in a very awkward position.

Only then did they notice that I was holding my elbow really hard, and they checked on both Mun Han and me. Guess what? I SPRAINED MY ELBOW. ><
Mun Han sprained his ankle I think, and both of us couldn't continue playing. The bulan sabit ppl got ice and rubbed like REALLY hard, while the game continued. Obviously we lost. USJ 4 actually managed to enter 3 balls in the time we were out.

0 comments: