BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 17, 2010

Subang Rally...WHATT???

16.5.2010
After church, bought KFC lunch cuz my sis need to eat in the car b4 on the way to Subang Rally meeting. After buying lunch, went to fetch hui qing. Halfway there, Hui Qing asked why don't I be a vocalist for Subang Rally. Jadi, I kena drag to their meeting too.
My worship prac started at 3.30, so while waiting, i watched the night concert worship practice.
Then a form4, Joyce, auditioned me. Simple & short, just sing abit and stuff.
After that started worship prac, I didn't know half the songs in the file. T.T

1.Healer-Hillsong
2.Draw Me Close To You
3.I Stand In Awe Of You
4.Free-Hillsong
5.Open Up The Gates-Planetshakers
6.Alpha & Omega

Worship went pretty okay I guess, apart from the fact I didn't know half the songs.
Oh well.

Went to collect the amp from Kelvin b4 going to Subang Parade for dinner at the chicken rice shop. =D

0 comments: