BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 14, 2011

13.3.2011~ ♥

YEAH it was an AWESOME day yesterday, tho insanely tiring.
left the house at 9am, reached back home at 9pm. (:

after church, went straight to pyramid at 1.10-ish.
stood in front of the entrance for abt 10 mins, coz crazy Q-Fung said he was outside starbucks, when I was standing directly infront of it. -.-??
turns out he was really OUTSIDE starbucks, as in not INSIDE the mall. -.-
AND I ALSO WAS STANDING LESS THAN 5 FEET AWAY FROM CHEE YEN, JIA YEE AND YUEIN FENG AND I DID NOT REALIZE.
sheesh I'm SO blind.
:D
min her, jia shieun, yuein feng, q-fung, jia yee, and chee yen~♥
waiting for dai xiu jie Yuen Yee to come then we went to EAT.

MCDONALDS.
Q keeps complaining he's so sien of it but terpaksa go there coz everyone scared pokai. (x
after eating, me, Jia Yee and Chee Yen SOCKS-HUNTED at asian avenue coz we wanted to go skating.
coz APPARENTLY SOMEONE SAID THAT THERE WERE SOCKS 2 BUCKS A PAIR THERE.
but no, they were all floral-y kiddy shyts that were super expensive.
went to jusco and found school socks (sorta) that were ankle length :P for 10 bucks for 3 pairs. (:
didn't need to pay anything coz Chee Yen had JUSCO VOUCHERS FTW!! XD

had an AWESOME time skating, Q also couldn't resist just sitting there watching.
Me and yuen yee made his pants swimming trunks! :D
and I blistered my feet so much I had 5 plasters all over my feet. x)
skated until about 6, and min her went back about 5.. :(

walked around after skating and then yuein feng went back. :(
yuen yee and jia yee went to lok lok fun to eat, and q, me, chee yen and jia shieun went to JUSCO FOOD COURT to eat. :D
MEE SUP FTW. <3
after dinner, went to the cinema to meet jia yee, coz yuen yee went home dy.
they all wanted to watch rango, but Q had to go home.
I aso had no chance 2 watch coz my dad called me to go find them @ papa johns. ):

after that, went popular to buy 3 new books. :D
my dad said it would have been cheaper to let me watch the movie. ;)
had 5 blisters on my feet coz of my stupid new adidas shoes and skating. :(

0 comments: