BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 27, 2011

into those lens~



into Your hands,
i commit again,
with all i am,
for you, Lord.

you hold my world,
in the palm of Your hands,
and i am Yours,
forever.

Jesus i believe, in You.
Jesus i belong, to You.
You're the reason that i live,
the reason that i sing, with all i am.



YEAHUH I CAMWHORED. it ain't the end of the earth, so stop crying for goodness sake. or maybe i am that ugly. hmm.

NEWAYS, update on scouts, I DID NOT EPIC FAIL AS BADLY I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO. :D

considering that i:
i)stayed up till 3.40 am the day before passing it up
ii) skipped more than 15% of the logbook
iii) fell asleep with my glasses on more than 3 times.

HAHAHHAHA. :D

school tomorrow. bad feeling. D:

prefect camp this fri,sat,sun! :D
APRIL FOOL'S DAY FRI~

0 comments: