BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

smile like there's no tomorrow. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIoYPWmVjP4

YES, that IS the insanely fast song that I have to play as my 3rd song for my Grade 7 exam next year.
Surprisingly, both the songs that I've chosen are both named PRESTO, 3rd movements from each of the actual sonata/sonatina (s).

i) A3:Presto(Third Movement of Sonata in F, K.280/189e by Mozart)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swv-3emSlBY&feature=related

ii) NOT CHOSEN YET.
probably B1: Schwedischer Tanz in A minor, No.14 from Schwedische Tanze, Op.63 by Max Bruch

COZ I TOTALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND B2.i
PRELUDE IN D FLAT NO.3 FROM SEVEN PRELUDES, OP.17- SKRYABIN.
including the AND beats and the weird tune.
PLUS IT HAS 5 FLATS.
not sure about B3 though. CONCHITA REVE. idk. :(

iii)C:1 Presto(Third movement from Sonatina, Op.13 No.1- Kablevsky)

OH and there's a song called BLACK COFFEE. :D
but unfortunately it insults me with its awesome dotted-beat rhythm that I CANNOT PLAY because my fingers are too short. :(

BTW. i'm supposed to submit an article for the Sinar Jaya, THANKFULLY IN ENGLISH.
at first i thought it was going 2 b easy for me, coz i had the TONS of poems that i wrote during std 6 that i could just COPY AND PASTE. :D

but unfortunately, when i went and read all the poems all over again i realize how they were all sadly lame, or horribly depressing. hmm.
XD
looks like i have to write a new one. :/

0 comments: