BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ugh... I've got no more comments...

Woke up at 6.30 this morning, got ready for school. * Rain, rain* When I reached school, there it was still pitter-pattering away as though some one who had bladder problems was showering pee onto the world. Eww....

In class before lessons started, everyone was hanging around listening to music on cells and ipods. ( Okay, fine... There was only one cell and one ipod, Clau's cell and Yee Ling's ipod....) I was going deaf listening to Ling's ipod, so I was one of the only ones who didn't realize Claudia and the infamous Shi Hui was screaming, shouting and shrieking at the top of their lungs!

Soon later, the bell rang and our science teacher entered the class with a face of fury. ( No, not the stupid, long-winded lectures AGAIN?!) Naturally, she started by lecturing us about the NOISE. (Oh, the noise problem. AGAIN. I did mention that teachers were long winded right?) But this time, its NOT the teacher's problem, oh no, cuz this time, Shi Hui and Clau was making a racket loud enough to tear down the schools walls!!! After that, Tang Fu Xiao Zhang, the infamous disciplinary mistress of our school came by, also commenting on the noise and the state of our classroom. (No offence, but it was FILTHY...) And she told us to use the last 15 minutes of tuition to clean the classroom, wipe the fans, clean the windows etc. (Oh geez...)

When it was finally time to clean the classroom, practically NO-ONE was co-operating at all. Everyone was talking at the top of their lungs, and hardly giving way to those working. (No offence, but they were SUCH scumbags!) In addition, Cikgu Zuraida was afraid that we may fall if we stand on the tables to wipe the fans, so therefore, we weren't allowed to do so. Oh geez, we could get into SERIOUS trouble if we didn't do as Tang Fu Xiao Zhang said! In the end, when Cikgu Zuraida left, a few boys stood on the tables to wipe the fans. When they were sick and tired of doing it, they left the classroom floor wet, dirty and covered in dust, with the pail, dirty water and cloths inside, leaving me stranded in the middle of classroom with all the work to ME, MYSELF AND I.

When I had mopped the floor and cleaned the pail and cloths, I finally packed my bag and ran right out of the empty classroom. By then, it was 12:50 and my grandpa would be wondering frantically where I was. ( School ends at 12:30) As I was hurrying towards the front gate, who should I see but dear Claudia, who told me she couldn't help me because she had to go home, waiting for her mom. As I walked out the school gates, I heard someone calling my name, but I just shook the thought away.( It wasn't Clau.)

After lunch and T.V, I went upstairs to change. Something in my stomach was making me really nauseous and I puked 3 times next to the toilet bowl before moaning like a baby because I felt really sick... After I finally settled myself down with a mug of warm water, I turned on the comp and started blogging. More news tomorrow!

0 comments: