BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 11, 2009

The Olden Maple Days

Hey ya~~


Been playing maple this few days, watching Yakitate!! Japan.


For all who are interested, I lvled an Aran from lvl1-30 in 3 days... Wakakaka. Muahahha. Lolz.


For those who AREN'T interested, please visit the site www.bored.com because there's nothing more to see here if you want entertainment. LOOOOOLZ.


Just to let you know, Yakitate!! Japan ROCKS. It's an anime about... baking BREAD. It may SOUND lame but it's freakishly hilarious. Muahahaha.


I mean, how can you NOT enjoy a stupidly blur and innocent young boy baking bread and thinking that a croissant is a person with the name Kuro-san?


And how can you NOT enjoy it when that SAME, stupidly blur and innocent young boy thinks that a HORSE is the manager of his bakery??

LOOOOOLZ...

This is a rather short post bcuz I feel like going back to maple. Weeeee!!

Just to let you know, I hate deserts because of Sand Rabbits. And Bellamores. And Royal Cactuses. You get my point.

And I love turning into peng pengs. The peng peng ice-cream is awesome. I mean, who can resist fluffy, furry, over-sized penguins? Hahaha...Cute right? Da old one is me. One of them... I think... Not MY fault they randomly changed me into an old and slow peng peng....

Going back to maple to turn into another peng peng now. Ciao!! Byeeee~

0 comments: