BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 11, 2009

Sunway Pyramid Trip 3/12/2009



3.12.2009
Woke up around 8.30, found that Sean was already at my house. Geez.. People trying to SLEEP larr~ Let him use the computer while I went to wash up.... After breakfast, sat at the computer chatting to people until Ling and Yon reached my hse. We left at abt 10.30 for Sunway Pyramid. WEEEEE. lolz. XP First it was the ice skating. Yee Ling bought our tickets ( Weee!!), but she secretly made me pay back. (Aww..) Skate a few MANY rounds before going to the mini arcade. And you know what that means. CANDY, BASKETBALL and LOVE GAME time!!!! We wasted a couple many tokens and ALOT of time there. Woopsee... XD

Next, it was the... the... feared... and dreaded... LUNCH... lolx... I just love being lame. Do you? Ok, I'm gonna launch into my next saying, (prepare for this, you'll get a taste of Lyanne's lame-ness XD) I LOVE being lame.
Do YOU love being lame? Behold my mighty LAMENESS!! My oh-so-wonderful LAMENESS!! My ultra-marvelous LAMENESS!! (These are two new lines)
My totally glorius LAMENESS!! My SUPER-DUPER-CALLI-FRAGELISTIC-EXPIALIDOCIUS LAMENESS!!!!!! Wakakaka. Muahahaha. Loooooooooolz.

Sry... Back to the subject: Sunway Pyramid. We had The Chicken Rice shop for lunch... No, not the SHOP, the Chicken Rice... Arh.. Never mind... Ooo... I remember I bought candy canes for the three of them too... Sweet tooth!! Sugar rush!!XD Then, we went for the movies:New Moon.
It was lame. Boring. Draggy. Cheesy. Action-less. And did I mention it was LAME?
I regret wasting money on this. I have no idea why those insane love-sick girls go googoogaga for Robert Pattinson. Taylor Lautner isn't so bad but.... Robert Pattinson? He looks like he's been alseep for half a century, Just woke up and forgot to brush his teeth and wash his face before coming on set. =.= Geez.
After the movie, we went for bowling. Where? At the bowling alley. How LAME is that.
The final score was 1.Yee Ling 2.Sean 3.Lyanne (ME!!) 4. Yeong Sheng Yon was a first-timer, so not his fault. He even got a spare once. Yippeee!! Not like me... So LAME.=.=v
After the bowling we quickly chowed and got back to my hse. Weeeeeee!!!

Btw, am SOOO sorry that this post is all pinky and purple. My bad!! XD Ciao~

0 comments: