BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 24, 2009

S'pore!!! AGAIN....

Heyya!! I'm blogging from S'pore right this very second!! (Yess, we brought both laptops...)
Woke up about 8 something this morning, had breakfast and went to Clau's hse. Her mom sent us to Shi-Hui's hse from there... Secretly completed Shi-Hui's scrapbook in her hse, too bad Hui Jie couldn't come to finish her part... =( After giving her the presents, (including the PINK DOLPHIN, yess, PINK DOLPHIN!! She said it was cuter that Zhi Kuan's!! Awww... XD) we had cake and I had to go home at 12. T_T

After a light lunch, sent out on the journey to S'pore. (Wheee!!) Throughout the whole trip, I read and listened to music. (I SWEAR, I'm getting more patient. =D) We reached Malaysian customs at abt 5.10, and got into S'pore about 6 o'clock. Went to my uncle's hse and had dinner at the SAME OLD PLACE again. (Every year, the first night would be the same old restaurant. =DDD) Witnessed a really brutal crash right outside of the restaurant, including watching all the ambulance procession. We very bat gua mah.... XD)

After we got back, just hung around for awhile. Suddenly, I heard my sis gasp and my aunt was yelling. Quickly rushed to the kitchen and found my aunt and grandmother lying on a VERY WET floor. We quickly helped my grandma up, and made sure she was all right. Then, we tried to find the source of water. At first, we thought it was the washing machine. In the end, we found out that it came from the drinking water container. Luckily, my grandma had no major injuries except a minor headache.

Had some butter crab and black pepper crab for "supper" while watching the new, not yet out episode of Criminal Minds. (Dunno how I got it. TEEHEE XP)

After that, went to my aunt's hse for the night. I got to sleep on the AIR BED, whee!! XD

0 comments: