BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

X'mas party 22.12.09
















Woke up early in the morning, started cooking liao. Chopping, cutting and all that crap. Den zhi kuan and zheng chee called to tell me cannot come. Haiz... All cooking throughout the whole day, had maggie mee for lunch, then started with the mushroom soup. We had to do 6 recipes of the soup. Haiz....
At 3.30, I teman my aunt to Sunway Resort Hotel to take the turkey and lamb leg. After I got back, Sophiya and Yee Ling were already here. Then Chi Seng. And Zi Shan. And Claudia. We started filling the water balloons but Sophiya, Yee Ling, Chi Seng and Zi Shan were shooting each other with Zi Shan's water guns. At about 5, Yeong Sheng came. That's when the snow spray fight started. Then, my dad fetched Brian and Xiong. We were targeting them until they got soaked. Then I accidentally snow-sprayed my dad's car. Oops. XD Then Yi Jing and Hui Jie arrived. Full-fledge water fight till 6 something. Dried up and went for dinner.

After dinner, played the so-called "Amazing Race". All of them got about 1-2 correct only. Red and Green tied. Red won cuz they answer some stupid questions Blue asked them. Lol. After that, played Circle of Laughter (Clau's idea.) FAIL. Then the stupid Sean opened my stuffed lion and the stuffing all flew out. Fine, I gave the Circle of Laughter prizes to those who picked up the most stuffing. That outta do it. Next, played Dramatic Faces. Things went out of control-insane kind especially when I said "gangster". Had to scream at the top of my lungs for them to hear me. Clau, Xiong, Yon and Brian got prizes. Cuz they were so freakishly scary. After that, went downstairs and gave out the presents. Everyone started leaving at that point. Xiong, Chong, Clau, me and Chi Seng were playing cho dai di while Ling, Sean, Yon and Sophiya were playing gamecube upstairs. Then, we switched to black jack. Soon, everyone was going home and FINALLY, i got to rest. =.= End of blog post. Muahahaha. Lolz.

0 comments: