BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Defeat BITCHY-NESS!! =(

Okay, SCRATCH yesterday's post!!!!
I am NOT happy with my life!!!
Well, it doesn't make me feel THAT much worse, so i guess i'll juz tell yall wat happened..

Went for PJK today, went to the bilik salinan to change our clothes. (We have a special bilik salinan with cubicles for girls to change during PJK. =D) 1Bakti joined with 1Adil for PJK; 2Gigih joined with 2Nekad for PJK, all at the same time, so 4 classes PJK together.

When we got to the bilik salinan, me and jovyn waited at the last 2 cubicles. The last cubicle had a 1Adil girl and a girl from my class. And next to them were 4-5 2Gigih girls. The two form1 girls accidentally knocked against the cubicle and made alot of noise. So the form2 girls, thinking that they purposely knocked, knocked back. (STUPID rite???) Then a prefect started scolding them and threathening to give BDs.

After that, the two form 1 girls came out, and jovyn went in. I helped jovyn to hold the curtain of the cubicle. Then, the bitchy form 2 girls came out and shouted at me, "you besong ah??!!" So frigg'n stupid!!! I didn't even LOOK at her, let alone SAY anything abt her!!! What a BITCH!! When I went in to change, they asked jovyn who knocked the side of the cubicle. And when jovyn told them it was the Adil girl, they didn't say anything. Of COURSE they didn't apologize when they knew that they blamed the wrong person.

After that, we saw her at the toilet, and she even yelled at Nurul. Why? Just bcuz she's my friend?? Dammit, those girls are bitchy... After that, when we went to do segak, she was whispering and pointing me when i was basically standing right under her NOSE. Of course I ignored her.

How do you defeat bitchy-ness??
I probably have NEVER seen anyone as BITCHY as THEM!!!

0 comments: