BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 11, 2010

OH GAWSH!!

Have you seen my new and up-coming BLOG??!!
If you haven't, you better go, SOON!!!

I'm really really really gonna fail my sejarah, cuz i can't freaking UNDERSTAND what Pn.Dugong says. Not that I care. She can talk like a bomoh before I pour a pail of "HOLY WATER" on her and make her drown on land. Muahahaha. Okay, cut the crap.

I AM SO GONNA FAIL SEJARAH!!!!


On a happier note, i'm really looking forward to the scouts camp tonight, if i manage to live through FAILING SEJARAH!!!!!!!

Just JOKING. But seriously. TEEHEE!!!

Camp tonight is gonna be AWESOME!!! It lasts till Sunday afternoon, so don't expect me to blog about it until maybe monday or tuesday.

Gonna miss my hp.

*SOB*

Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: