BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 19, 2010

*SPAMMER*

Introduction to SPAMMERS.

Spammers are idiots who have nothing better to do in life than talk trash on other people's blogs.
They are usually too CHICKEN to use their own, REAL names, so they put some TRASH name, or some name like "....." or "somebody" or "guest".

IS THAT YOUR REAL NAME? "...."? OR "somebody"? or GUEST? oh hello, .... hello, somebody. hello, GUEST.

In this case, someone who is so stupid, calls him/herself: nabocibai.
I DONT' WANNA KNOW WHETHER YOU HAVE A CIBAI OR NOT.
Which idiot would name his/herself: NABOCIBAI?
You calling yourself nabocibai? that's fine with me. Since you YOURSELF are saying that you're a nabocibai, why don't you FUCK OFF my blog?

I know who you are, you stupid BITCH. You are so STUPID.
I COULDN'T FREAKING CARELESS WHETHER YOU THINK MY BLOG IS NICE OR NOT.
Other people don't crap on my blog, means my blog doesn't suck. Only YOU, who has a brain the size of a PEANUT will think my blog sucks.

And who say i'm lan si? LAN SI oso dunno how to spell. Go to foul language school la. BAD WORDS also don't know how to spell. STUPID. If i'm lan si what are you? And by the way, you need teaching on foul language. Cause seriously? YOU. LITERALLY. SUCK.
"Fucking cibai sohai asshole"?
Those foul words don't even go well together.
You MOTHER FUCKING IDIOTIC ASSHOLE WHO ACTS LIKE A SOHAI WITH NO CIBAI.
Nicer right?
NOT LIKE YOU STUPID IDIOT WITH NO IMAGINATIVE BRAINS, ALL COPYING PEOPLE'S SOHAI WORDS TO SOUND "COOL".

0 comments: