BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 27, 2010

moooooo??

Thurs~
Terpaksa teman Penny all over lepak all over SS14. Din dare to go in skul cuz i was wearing just-above-the-knee shorts. =X
Watched the morning session run the Nike Run to win a pair of free Nike shoes.
Waited for jia shieun at skul, den went to McD's.
Penny bought new battery for her hp den asked me to bring it home to keep.
Went to skul, ntg much.. Pn Litishia wants me to join the stupid reading competition.
I HAVE NO PATIENCE!!
I don't wanna read a book in front of the whole form1/form2....
Excuse me, humiliating and embarrassing myself in front of 2 forms isn't exactly my idea of a favourite pastime. THANK YOU.
Some classes kena spotcheck.. I threw my metal ruler in the bin when i heard the next door class kena spotcheck. The kakak threw the rubbish and BUH-BYE metal ruler. *SOB*
And they din even spotcheck my class. >.<
Rained, but still ppl went for perbarisan.
I dunnit to go cuz I'm running 100m. =D
Teacher din really teach much...

0 comments: