BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 30, 2009

Let's continue on the recaps.... *Sigh*

27.10.2009
Went to school as normal. Rehearsal for graduation concert today. Recess time, Wei Sean & Yeong Sheng keep ajaking me, Claudia and Shi Hui to play Survivor with them. When Claudia was chasing Brian, she tripped and fell. Badly. Zheng Chee and me took Clau to apply medicine when we heard announcements for the rehearsal. Wobbled Clau to the hall and got through without forcing Clau too much. Went to hse after school, and her mom said that the injury was pretty bad. Made her put the ice pack on for a long while before applying the "yellow solution". When I left, she had a slight fever and the injury was swelling. Things were NOT looking good for Clau.

28.10.2009
Clau didn't go to school and missed another rehearsal. All very worried whether she can dance with us this Saturday. Stayed back after school for a last-time-practice. Went to Sri Melor for lunch and it was raining. Naturally, we were SOAKED. XD Bought watermelon lollies and ran back to school for practice.

29.10.2009
Full dress rehearsal. Clau still not coming to school. All SUPER-WORRIED. Went back to class and hung around most of the time. Teacher gave out tickets for the graduation concert and we noticed that Shi Hui, Brian, Xiong Jie, Yeong Sheng, Kimberly, Zi Shan and You Qun weren't in class. Big gang, huh? Yee Ling took their tickets and we sneaked off to the hall to find them chit-chatting with 6G dancers. We sat around with them and suddenly, electricity went out. Poof... We all went back to class really bored. Stayed back again for no apparent reason, but the whole time I felt as thought I was invisible, a shadow, that I had suddenly ceased to exist, because everyone was ignoring me. Oh, thank you. Then, Yeong Sheng and his girl gang started dancing Rojak Remix consisting of Boom Boom Pow, Poker Face, Thriller, Kung Fu Fighting, Sorry Sorry, H1N1 Song (haha), Gee, AJL Opening and alot more crap.

30.10.2009
Tomorrow's the big day and... CLAUDIA CAME!!! Yay!!! She says she can't bend her leg so we have to bend the routine. Came back at 1 today and had piano lessons. *Yawn*. After that, my sis STILL isn't letting me use the computer, so I amused myself by reading some old Fear Street books. Time really flies fast. Soon, it was 5 something and I watched TV. Showered, had dinner, then my sis broke the news. She's going to church!!! Yay!!! Computer is mine for the night, I thought, and that's y I recaped everything in one nite.

*Yawn*...I'm finally done!!! Yipee!!=)
Regardz....
-Lyanne-

0 comments: