BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 30, 2009

Long recaps, weee!! =P

15.10.2009
English story telling competition. Got to school early, and went to see Mdm. Chin. Chong En, Zheng Chee, Allan, Brian and who knows who else helped to get chairs and tables into the hall. 4 sets of chairs-tables for 3 judges and an unsuspectable-SHI HUI!!! Yes, she was elected time keeper, and she gets to sit in the same row as the judges. Whereas I was hidden behind curtains, and a really annoying Chong En was wrapping himself up in curtains every 3 seconds. Yes, I was elected MC and Chong En "mike boy" .XD

16.10.2009
Deepavali holidays so no school!!! Went to Sunway Pyramid with Wei Sean, Xiong Jie, Claudia, Sophiya and Yee Ling. First, the normal routine. SKATING. As usual. It wasn't considered a school holiday bcuz not all schools had the privilege like us. Wakakakaka. Naturally, it only costed 13 ringgit, but poor me had to buy gloves for Xiong Jie, Yee Ling and Claudia (there's 3 pairs) so naturally, I hadn't much money left. We skated until 12.00, and went to the mini arcade by the rink. Virtual basketball and the Love Game was a must for the boys, while the rest of us were busy trying to get candy. =p At 12.15, we ran, sprinted, leaped and jumped to Subway to get our burgers and take-away for silent eating in the cinema. Shh!! =p After watching G-Force, (Yes, this is the 2nd time I'm watching....) we went bowling. And, naturally, since its my 2nd time, I... lost. Badly. It was like 000 for the first three scores. In the end, Yee Ling won with the score of.... I think 54... After that,little miss GayboyX3000 wanted to go to MINITOONS for candy. FINE! We'll go to Minitoons.... We bought bags of candy and walked munching to Asian Avenue. There, we had bubble tea which NO ONE wanted to share with me. Yes, I repeat NO ONE. Yee Ling had Cappuccino (or Mocha, or SOMETHING or another...) and Claudia had Chocolate... Are you purposely TRYING to annoy me? I told you I didn't like chocolaty stuff.. =( Walked around abit more then went home. Naturally, the boys were pressuring me to let them play Gamecube. Ah, what the heck. They stayed till 7 something then FINALLY left me in peace and quiet. *Sigh*.

17.10.2009
Had to wear a DRESS to my mom's mom's sister's son's wedding. In short, it's my mom's cousin's wedding. Was pretty okay, food was nice and all... An average chinese wedding dinner, with the exception of the groom's younger brother (my mom's other cousin) dancing popping & locking. He's preeeetty good....




We'll skip to the following week's Friday. =)


23.10.2009
Went to Shi Hui's hse at night for a sleepover. My dad was coming back really late bcuz of jams so my granfather sent me there instead. By the time I got there, it was already past 7.30. We had our dinner of cold soba & potato salad when Shi Hui kept acting like a lunch lady, plopping food onto our plates. After dinner, we went up to Shi Hui's room and played card games, like speed and uno. Then, Shi Hui dared me to drape a green fabric over myself, go downstairs, run round the coffee table 3 times and point at Shi Hui's sis & mom saying "I'm the Phantom of the Opera." And guess what. I really did it. XD Wakakakaka.... After a couple more boring dares, we decided to do a remake of "Rant on Asian Dramas" ( to view the vid, visit www.nothingiseverperfect.blogspot.com, which is Claudia's blog. XD)
We wanted to do a remake of Titanic but we were all so tired ( it was past 1 am) that we plopped down in Shi Hui's room. We were without-light-chatting but I fell asleep halfway through the talking XD. Claudia and Shi Hui poked me, sexybacked me and did everything the thought of to wake me up, but alas, when the girl's asleep, that's how she stays. ASLEEP. Ironic...XD

0 comments: