BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Weeeee!!!



13.10.2009
Stayed back in school today for practice. Went to Sri Melor for lunch. Nothing much to post about though.... Except that our W.W.F act was eliminated. As expected. We were purposely TRYING to act badly.....

14.10.2009
Doom day.... Teachers wanted to do the final selection for the Graduation Day dance.... We were preeetty good if I say so myself... After performing, a few of us were called to go and play games. Play games. Yes, PLAY GAMES!!! There was this multi-racial cultural traditional games thing going on, and the teachers needed proof that we did have those activities. The results of the Graduation Dance would be reported the next day. The music teacher wanted to see me, and she asked me for the Karoke version of the song I was going to sing and that's when she dropped the bombshell. "Oh, and tomorrow's the competition." WTF???? Can you not be oh-so-casual? I'm suppose to find a song in ONE night, download it, and burn it into a VCD/DVD-no-CD'S??????!!!!! 3 words. Oh my gosh. After school, I stayed back and lepaked around. Xiong Jie and Brian got caught for playing basketball. Oh shucks. That night, I stressed myself out by going to site after site after site trying to look for the karaoke. Finally, I submitted defeat and went to sleep half-dead.

15.10.2009
I went to find the music teacher and told her I was dropping out of the singing competition. Instead, she told me to change to a song she already taught us in class, because she had the VCD of that song with her. Fine, I thought, just get over it. So I had 30 minutes of preparation, and the singing competition was on. There were only 15 contestants this year, so they only gave out 10 prizes, 5 consolation and 5 places like 1st,2nd, 3rd, etc. When it was my turn, applause came not little. I had alot of confidence, but suddenly I fumbled. I thought the song was suppose to end, not repeat the chorus!! I stopped for 2 seconds, cursing myself over the mistake and continuing instead. At the end, the judges were actually SMILING!! When I got off the stage, I felt like crying cuz I had embarrassed myself in front of the whole std.6!!!! Shi Hui reassured me, but I wasn't so certain. In the end, I got 3rd. 3rd!!!!! Yay!! Now, I can finally prop up the laptop and chillAXXX!!!!!

Nice chain eh? =]

*Phew* I've finally finished recaping everything!! Yay!! Regardz!!!

0 comments: