BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Somemore recaps!!!!!

12.10.2009
"Huh??? What time? Who? What?" was my response when my maid woke me up. What? It was 8.30 in the morning... =] Zheng Chee was already here and I wasn't even out of bed. We were having a dance practice at my house but it was frigg'n 8.30 in the morning for goodness sake!!!
We tried starting practice but my arms and legs were itching so badly!! It was that kind of sharp, painful itch and I was putting aloe vera all over. That helped a little cuz it was cool from the fridge and everything but it helped only a bit. Soon everyone was here but I still had my itchy tingles so I went for a shower. After that, it was lunch time and Xiong Jie/Brian/Claudia/Sophiya didn't want come down, cuz they were too busy stuck to the computer. So, the not-so-smart me went and pulled out the cable connecting to the laptop. Guess what they did? POWER SAVE!!!!!! Oh geez... Finally they came down and we had already finished lunch, so we went outside on the porch to practice. But Xiong Jie and Brian were like emo-ing and the rest of us had no idea what was going on with them. Finally when everyone had the mood, Xiong Jie started teaching Brian stunts like Baby Freeze and Turtle Freeze and stuff, while the others ran in circles around them. I was standing in the circle, watching the two guys and every round someone ran, they pulled my hair once. Soon, the hairband came out and Zheng Chee flicked it like a rubber band outside the main auto gate. Oh geez... I opened the gate for Kimberly to help me take, and when Kim was back inside, I closed it again. But then I heard someone shout, and when I looked out, now-not-so-clever Xiong Jie was stuck in between the auto gate and the door. His foot was stuck there and the auto gate couldn't close or open unless his leg got out. So he had to climb and climb the quite tall auto gate until he freed himself. What a busy day... After rounds and rounds of practice, Brian and You Qun started playing their own "Naruto Shippuden Battle" (I know. Lame right?) with Jutsus from Naruto Shippuden. Me and Clau video taped their "battle" but Brian went and delete it. I wanted to post it, darn it!!!


0 comments: