BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 2, 2009

EXHAUSTED!!!! XD

31.10.2009
Woke up this morning thinking- Shucks need to wash my sis's shoes. Yawn one more time and I was like-Crap... I'm so sleepy... 2 seconds later it snapped. Today's the BIG day!! Graduation concert in school 4 us!! Yee Ling & Sophiya arrived at about 11:30. We hung around abit and made invitations for teachers to come to our Children's Day party on Monday. Had lunch in Mc'D and guess who was the slowest? Me, myself, and I. =P When we got back, Kim was already there. We hung around and continued with the invitation making. At 2 something Clau & Shi Hui finally made their entry. (Phew!) ;) We started the costuming at 3 cuz the "Divas" were partying around taking pics. (Guess who? ;]) First we started with the RED hairspray. So cool right? I know, I know.... But be honest, it wasn't my idea. =) Then it was the gold hair mascara, which Shi Hui first dropped the brush on the grass and covered with soil then accidentally shoved it inside the tube of hair mascara. (Sooooo awesome right??) =p. Then it was the arm writing and our makeup. (Credits------------- my mom!! =]) Soon, we were whizzing off to school. (We were sooo late!!) I found the teacher in charge of food and she told me that Zheng Chee already took the "food tickets" or something or another. =p I took 2 bites and set it aside. "The butterflies in my stomach won't stop stop" (lyrics by-One Time/Justin Bieber. Shut UP Shi Hui...) Then, I went out of school to 7/11 to buy drinks with Sophiya & Yee Ling. After we came back, we were sashayed to the auditorium by some teachers. They were fixing the makeup on all the late std. 6 comers and it looked like we were going to be next. Our makeup was MELTING and a few teachers were already targeting the boys who were still with pale faces. They practically begged me to ajak my mom to quickly come into the auditorium to do makeup. At first the teachers didn't want to let her in, but Shi Hui practically dragged her to us. In the distance, we could already hear the 24 jie ling gu starting to perform. When she finished touching up ours, she started on the boys. The boys all admitted that my mom was so much better a makeup artist than the teachers. (Score!!! =p) When Kim & Xiong finally made it back, my mom started on Kim while we tortured Xiong. Sophiya used makeup remover to get rid of all the red gunk on his face, I applied liquid blusher, Zheng Chee dabbed it into place, while Shi Hui used the blusher brush to do the finishing touches. And it took only 10 seconds!! (Record speed, woohoo!!! =p) Soon, it was our turn to get on stage..... Be afraid, be VERY afraid....

We were not too bad, and alot of people actually said ours was more interesting than Endless Energy!! No need for the nice words, we know we're not awesome...=p To watch our dance, go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1jfycWnzB4 Caution: This video is terribly shaky bcuz of whoever that filmed it. Viewer discretion is advised. =p

During the second session of the shows, I was sorta in and out all the time. First time I went down me and Yee Ling went ghost scouting. (Jk... Of course nothing came of it...) Second time, I went to 7/11 and Yee Ling bought fried sotong from the burger shop in school. Hung around awhile b4 chowing. I know this post's......passage is sorta boring, bcuz not much mood to write. Let the pictures do the talking!!=p

Presenting...............Costuming...=.= *Yawn*

The performance..... Ghost scouting...=)

0 comments: