BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

*Yawn*

Hey, hey… So long since I blogged right?? Well, chillax, cuz the 33 days are almost up!!(Give up, sis!!) XD

Here’s some updates… =P


6.11.2009
Big day… 3vs3 basketball match… Our category had only 4 teams participating…
6A (us), 6B, 6C & 5N. Yes. There are only 3 teams from std 6 and 1 team from std 5.
How useless is that?? I mean c’mon. Many girls play basketball right? =.=

The boys’games were before ours, and our class’s boy teams lost in the first
match. 6A-6N( 5-4), 6A-6F ( 4-2). Shameful right? *Sigh* It can’t be helped… They’re opponents were too good…. *Sigh* Our first match was against 6C, and you guessed it… Tan Xin Wei. We were so nervous that we would lose our first match, but we had a lot of supporters, so I guess THAT boosted our confidence a lot… The final score was 7-0 (Nice right? All Poi Por’s good shooting & Jessie’s good marking. No thanks to me, I guess… XD) But at the end of the first match, a had a bad fall and dunno what happened to my arm, but it hurt like hell and I couldn’t bend my elbow.

After a few forced exercises to my arm, (Jessie la.. So pain wei…) I was finally ready for the final match against 5N. Final score? 9-0. XD Naturally, it was completely not my work. XD And guess what? I fell again. (Geez, I think I can be cut into half… I always get injuries on the right arm, leg, ankle, shoulder, and whatever..)

After school, stayed back with Yee Ling, Sophiya, Jia Qi, Xiao Wei and whoever else I may have forgotten.. XD Went to Sri Melor for lunch, then bought water balloons at Kett Star on the way back.


We started throwing balloons at random people. I even accidentally threw one at a std 1 girl!! Sorry!! Stupid Yong Heng.. He ducked when I threw the water balloon, and that's the only reason that girl kena...

After that, I was so afraid she might recognise me and tell her teacher, so I took off my basketball singlet. ( I was wearing my p.e tshirt inside mah...)

Went home soakingly & drippingly wet at 4.00 bcuz of the water balloons

0 comments: