BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 13, 2009

Lala land.... =P









8.11.2009
Stayed back in school again today for a water balloon fight between us and the gang from 6D. XD
After lunch at Sri Melor, bought a pack of RM10.50 balloons.( I know, expensive rite?) We ended up not really having a "war" because I was nicely giving out water balloons to whoever that asked. (See, I'm so NICE... Ya rite..XD) We ended up using the last few water balloons to throw at Alvin. What a waste, he sat under the tap and "showered", so what's the point of wetting him with a water balloon? =p

9.11.2009
Had nothing to do in school except for playing Speed, Kurap, Uno and other crappy card games. During music period, teacher brought us to an empty room next to the music room to "relax ourselves" XD. We ended up playing AEIOU, were I was the photographer. (Yay!! I got all the pics!!!) Couldn't stay back in school because of piano.. =( Had a really boring afternoon playing Ankh. XD
10.11.2009
Found out that the boys of 6D kena caught by disciplinary teacher (their form teacher) and two strokes of the cane. (Ouch!!) They didn't dare to play today, so we went to the empty room next to the music room and started playing co tho dai di. (Chong En & Brian kept saying I was a loser not knowing how to play, so I HAD to learn... XD) After getting bored of cho dai di, we played AEIOU a few times before getting bored again. Then, me & Clau came up with a routine which is preeetty ok-ish if i say so myself.. =P

0 comments: