BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Never let go...

15.11.2009
Went to church and did a last minute practice before playing. After that, my dad walked me to Sunway Pyramid for lunch at Subway. Met my aunt, mother, and frenz all there. When I went to
get Clau from the Lion's head, saw a bunch of popular kids from my school at Starbucks meeting each other. After lunch, went to S&J to buy some cute-but-random stuff. Spent a whole lot of money there. Rushed to the cinema to meet my parents to get the tickets, bought popcorn n drinks and went into cinema 5. Saw a whole bunch of Lick Hung schoolmates there. It was like the whole cinema 5 belonged to lick hung students. ( 6L girls, Rudi, Chi Seng, Kimberly, Alicia Bario, Jovyn, Edward, Jonathan and a whole bunch of other popular kids.) After the really good movie of 2012, fetched Clau back and went home. Walked out to Food Lodge for dinner that night.

18.11.2009
Last day that Clau's gonna be here anymore...... She brought her out-of-the-world witch hat and was busy SSsing the whole day. After recess, we were all hugs and... more hugs. We took so many group pics and hugged each other so many times. Before school ended, Shi Hui, Clau, Yi Jing and Hui Jie were crying. Yes. Shi Hui. CRYING. 0.o Hard to imagine right? The only other time I saw her cry was when she was sitting next to me in std2, and she pricked her finger with a stapler. XD Stayed back in school and hung around alot.

0 comments: