BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Maybe its too late...=P

13.11.2009
Stayed back in school again today... Stayed till 5. A whole gang of us went to the pondok outside 3A to hang around. Me & Clau were playing cho dai di then Alvin & Rudi started jumping off the 1st floor stair case. (Scary right?) Then, Alvin dared ME to jump too. (Of all the people he could have dared, he just HAD to dare me right?) Guess what? I took up the dare. Word to the wise: Never look down before jumping somewhere. It increases the estimated height and makes you more scared. But I didn't want to get laughed at by alvin and said "I told you so", so, I jumped. I'd like to tell you I landed on my feet safe and sound, stretched and said to alvin " see? i'm fine." But.... Unfortunately, I did the direct opposite. I landed on my ass, because my legs were too weak, and couldn't support my body weight. Oh man... My spine was aching for hours and we legs were........ VIBRATING.XD After I jumped, Chi Seng came and Rudi dared him to jump too. Guess what? The expected land-on-ass-Chi Seng......was perfectly fine. =.=Went to 7/11 about 4.00 with Alvin & Chi Seng to buy my 2nd lollipop of the day. The two guys both bought the Big Gulp, and Alvin was drinking the sodas as he filled them up. Yup. He mixed Orange and Strawberry together. Yuck!! 0.o

0 comments: