BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 23, 2009

They just won't come.....

20.11.2009
Yeesh. Woke up this morning, got to school, everyone was busy chatting around. LAST DAY OF SCHOOL, I thought. Yeesh, wei, YEESH!! I forgot to bring my camera!! Lined up, went down to the empty assembly space, lined up according to number of As, then went up to the hall. Collected CASH, yes CASH from the PIBG Chairman. Got RM80, weee!! =) The 7A's got RM120. Yerr.... Jealous....=( Mr. Yip Xue Qian was sitting right infront of me, and he kept putting his money at the back of his chair, and when he wasn't looking I took it, passed it to Zi Shan next to me, who passed it to the 6D kids behind us. =) We passed it back and put it back on his seat, tapped his shoulder and told him what we did. It went 2 rows behind and back and he didn't realize anything. 5 minutes later, he did it again, and we passed the money around and back to him again. XD We did this about 3 times before he finally took the money and put it in his pocket. XD Then, Sean went up and gave his final speech in Lick Hung on the behalf of all the Std6. students. Then, Leon and Qi Cheng got named as " Students of The Year." The rest of the whole day was everyone crying, hugging each other and snapping shots with each other for the last time. I have no idea why, but I just can't cry any tears out.

Stayed back in school, bought hairspray from the shop across school for the first and last time. Ate at Sri Melor for the last time. Bought snow spray from kett star and annoyed people for the last time. Jumped off the 1st floor staircase for the last time. Went up to 6A and sprayed excess hairspray on the announcement boards for the first and last time. Played with the fire extinguisher for the first and last time. Bought porridge at 7/11 for the first and last time. Had so much fun with my friends for the first and last time. Got ignored for the last time. Watched people crying over leaving their friends for the last time. For the last time, before leaving Lick Hung. I have no idea why, but I just can't cry any tears out.

The tears won't come,
I don't know why,
I don't feel sadness, I don't feel pain,
In leaving the friends of my name.
I guess, that it's just cuz
There were no good memories,
No memorable times,
For me to cherish, or treasure.
Sometimes, I flashback on something,
Something that's irreplaceable in my life,
But still, the tears won't come,
They won't flow,
It's just not happening,
I don't know why...

Sometimes, I think,
It's because,
Though I know we're leaving each other,
And though the words are running through my mind,
My brain isn't processing the emotions,
Impossible to cry,
Impossible to let the tears,
Impossible to come,
To flow...

As I say goodbye,
Wave in farewell,
I'm as cold as stone,
It's like I cease to have emotion,
No life, oh, no world,
It's blank, a sheet of white,
And the words are flashing,
Oh, flashing, just like neon signboards in vegas,
But that's all to it,
A blinking, flashing light which has no meaning,
No emotion.

0 comments: