BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Another Boring Day

*Sigh* Where do I begin. I woke up late today. (Again) (Shi Hui, I think your antics are working quite well. I'm starting to love being late too.... I planned to wake up at 8.00 sharp but instead, woke up at 8.15.( The alarm clock rang for 15 minutes before I woke up.) At 8.15, I fell asleep. Once again.

Finally, I woke up at 9.30. I rushed to get ready cuz I had a piano lesson at 10.30. When I skipped, ran, jumped, sprinted and leaped to the kitchen, I saw my lovely breakfast awaiting me. Two slices of white bread with a dish of pure olive oil and vinegar sat before me. ( Do as the Romans do.)

After breakfast, I practised my 3 songs that I was suppose to play today. I actually had the impression that my piano teacher was "more than satisfied" today with my playing. Soon, I was sitting by my laptop playing Magic Inlay, surfing the net and listening to Taylor Swift blaring on my laptop speakers. Then, goody-two-shoes rang in my brain "Hello? You're suppose to be STUDYING" Oh whatever, i think, trying to flip that thought away. But NO..... goody-two-shoes kept knocking my door with that polite little "I'm sorry but you really need to do your revising" while I was trying to piece together multi-coloured, different shaped puzzle pieces in Magic Inlay. Okay, FINE!! Finally, i took out my tuition math book and started doing some Paper 1 exercises.

At lunch, we had yesterday's leftover potato and onion, my favourite veggies, and my favourite fish- COD with chopped garlic and sauce. While we were eating, me and my sis were watching a bunch of shows on tv.

After lunch, back to the computer and the math Paper 1. Suddenly, the stupid internet decided to shut itself of to "Local Only" instead of "Local and Internet". What the heck, I'll just watch some tv. At 6.00, we watched The Simpsons and at 6.30 we were watching Hope & Faith on Starworld. It was so hilarious I was thinking " I'm ROFL and LMAO " all the time.

After dinner which consisted of lunch leftovers, me and my sis were watching Jump In. (Not a bad movie, readers might wanna consider. ) At 10, the movie ended and I went upstairs to blog, leaving my silly willy sister to watch the routines of Bring It On 1,2,3 &4 on her own downstairs. That's enough for today, ciao!

0 comments: