BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 13, 2009

S.O.S

Everything was pretty normal in the morning. Our form teacher came in this morning with 2 cans of anti-bacterial spray, and she sprayed the whole class.( Everyone's scared of H1N1 nowadays...)

It rained 4 times today, practically insanely, alternately. During B.M. tuition, practically half the class had either gone home. I moved to the back where I chatted and laughed( not normal laughing; insane, out-of-my-mind kind of laughing) with Claudia and Zi Shan. We were unbelievably hyper and I was whamming Claudia's stapler in to her table every 2 seconds.

It had stop raining by the time our tuition was over, so I couldn't get wet.( So sad.) Jia Qi, Sophiya, Kim, Yee Ling and I went to 7/11 as soon as our form teacher had gone. Each of us bought a Hotcup(RM 2.10) while Yee Ling bought us an additional two bottles of soft drinks.(Sprite & Coke, RM 3.90 each.)

After enjoying our food, we "lepaked" around for awhile, being bored and relaxing. Then, Kim got a basketball from Jovyn and they started playing on the bkb court. I were messing around then Yee Jin gave Kim another bkb and I was stranded in the middle of the bkb court. Kim and Jovyn were all over teasing me and laughing at me. Its untoleratable.... Am I really that vunerable to bullying, that everywhere I go, I get picked on? Geez!!! I have a life too, won't anyone respect me???

I just feel like crying or screaming out loud to let out all the anger inside.... I really can't take the pressure of all this teasing, bullying and back-stabbing. To all those reading this blog, pls help me, cuz I can't take it anymore. Maybe now you guys will finally unterstand these five words- I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!! So Kim, pls chill on the fault-finding, cuz I won't care anymore. I don't even have the energy. So, stop. Just..... stop.

0 comments: