BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yipee!!!!

Ep2 of yesterday, yeah, my dad DID notice the scar, but the only the one on my arm. And there won't be a chance of him seeing it now, since he's flew off to Jakarta, Indonesia this morning.(*Phew* close call...) Today, its time to duck from the dreaded.........................someone......

Anyways, sat 4 exam 2day, and it was super-easy, especially english.(well duh, malaysian education sucks and so does its english standard, that's what it comes to when u live in m'sia...)
We took a 50 minute english paper1 test, when we actually used 10 mins. After that, we took a 75 minute english paper2 test, which most people used 10 mins too, and sat around staring at the four walls, other people, desks, exam papers, windows, whiteboard etc. However, stupid ol' me wrote slowly and nicely in my best writing possible, yet I still ended up with more than 50 mins left to sit and stare.

Lucky for Xiong Jie and Chong En, they had the chance to sit for the ASEAN scholarship this sat, whereas Wei Sean was going for the interview this sun, all who wants to study in S'pore next year. THEY had something to do during the unbelievably boring exam, that is, study for the GAT(General Ability Test) this sat.(I'm surprised Wei Sean qualifies for the interview, he has completely no common sense whatsoever.)

So sad for me, I have piano class today. (I managed to play Hero by Mariah Carey for piano teacher b4 she taught me cuz I was obsessed with the song months ago.) After struggling through a series of fumbly, jelly-fingered E minor scales, my piano teacher finally submitted defeat as I had already played it (tried to) more than 10 times without perfection. Yipee!!!! She has gone HOME!!!!!

*Sigh* I still have a pile of homework to sort through...(not exactly) and i've got absolutely nothing to do.... Still, Taylor Swift's country songs cool me down easily, so major eating-song listening-homework doing spreeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! =p

0 comments: