BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 14, 2009

Ooi...

Once class started this morning, we were divided into two groups to clean our classrooms, 6A and the one we were borrowing. (Everyone is afraid of H1N1) I got to bertugas at our old class, 6A. I started by giving out tasks and orders to everyone.( I'm one heck of a bossy retard, so... watch out!) Once everything was in full rumble, I started panicking cuz we were short of tools.( Cloths, mops, buckets etc.) We had too many people helping so everything was so confusing. I was shouting so much at others to change the water in the buckets, so heck, I'll just do it my self. I took off my shoes, mustered all the strength I could to carry the two water-filled buckets to and fro the toilet-classroom,(It feels like 10 miles) with an unbelievable number of people standing in the way teasing me.

Soon, we had finished the basic clean-ups like window-wiping and floor-sweeping. Me, Pearly, Nur Alisya, Inez, Xiong Jie, Zi Shan and Yeong Sheng stayed behind for the grand finale- floor moping. After mopping for a few rounds, us four girls were washing the 2 mops in the girls toilet while Mr. Wilson Khor went up to 'bai pose" in front of our class, watching the boys work. Meanwhile, in the girls toilet, we were cleaning all the cloths, the mops, the buckets and.. well, the toilet itself. When we were almost done, a few boys from 6C came to yell at us to return their mops.( Why couldn't they be more considerate and appreciative? We helped the wash their mops until they were unbelievably spotless.)

When we finally got the three buckets of water back up to 6A, the boys started yelling at us for taking so long and the fact that they had to use brooms to mop the floor. Blah, blah, blah. Us girls do this kind of work almost everyday, so isn't it finally the guys' turn to taste what it actually feels like? And since Xiong Jie saw me looking so pissed, he purposefully threw the cloths up and down,swept water onto our pinafores as well as dirtying and wetting the announcement boards. And worse of all, he had to re-step on the already mopped, clean floor. Thx alot, asshole!

When we got back to class, we were all barefooted. After tuition, me, Yee Ling, Sophiya and Sophiya's friend went along to 7/11 to buy... stuff. I bought mine and Sophiya's Hotcups, while Yee Ling bought 3 1.5 litres soft drinks, one for each of us.(Yee Ling, me, Sophiya) Plus an additional two cups of soft drinks and a packet of Forest Berries flavoured Extra Professional mints for me, I'm surprised that there isn't a dent in her allowance. For the rest of the time in school, we lepaked around and just had fun. In the end, my tuition teacher who came to school to pick up students lectured me on the fact that I came to school today.( The cases of H1N1 in my school hit 30)

Having fun blogging and chatting now cuz I am FORBIDDEN to go to school. Haha... Cya!

0 comments: