BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Stuck at Home. AGAIN!!!!!

Woke up this morning at about 9.30 again. After daily wash-up, had a hotdog bun and my daily breakfast- two slices of white bread with a dish of pure olive oil and vinegar. ( Do as the Romans do, that involves doing as the Romans do, EVERYDAY.)

After breakfast, I retired to my laptop, AGAIN. This one-week "quarantine" is reminding me of my last sick lock-up. I did absolutely nothing except drinking water, sleeping, swallowing pills and visits to the doctor. This time was just as boring but not that suffering.( Thank goodness!!)

Had Maggie Mee for lunch ( M'sia style instant noodles) because there was completely nothing interesting to eat. ( Maybe one day when we're really sick of instant noodles, microwave dinners and tv dinners will be introduced instead.) some tv with my sis during and after lunch,(It's becoming a tradition.) then went up to my laptop to start blogging when she switch to some soap-operaish, boring looking chinese drama.

If I'm really suffering through so much boredom of just one week " quarantine", I am completely clueless how I'm going to cope through the end-of-year school holidays. Which is 1 month and a half, also equivalent to 6 WEEKS!!!!!!

The only thing that's keeping me awake, alive and not asleep is blogging, playing Magic Inlay and this addicting, amusing new game I found on the net called Sleepy found at http://www.mofunzone.com . Recommended for readers who wanna kill time and are sick of boredom. Btw, this game doesn't last forever, so don't count on it for the end-of-year school holidays. More news tmrw. Ciao!

0 comments: