BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 15, 2009

WTF???

This morning was a breeze cuz I'm FORBIDDEN to go to school. Woke up at 8.30 and texted my friends asking for homework after school. Got ready, ate breakfast and practiced the piano for awhile. Messed around with the laptop for awhile then went to tuition at 9.30 am.

When I got there, my tuition teacher was reading the Sinchou Daily newspapers, and I caught a glimpse of a headline saying " LICK HUNG HAS NO CASES OF H1N1". The article was about the fact that my school didn't have any cases and the reason they only closed down the afternoon session and not the morning session was because the attendence was low in the afternoon session and not the morning session. It was complete nonsense, because our hm had already confirmed 2 cases, and 28 others were confirmed by private clinics and hospitals. However, the head of the Parent-Teacher's Association denys the fact and declares the school "safe ".

When I got home, i had practically nothing to do except read, blog and play. Today was a subtile, yet boring day..... More news tmrw.

0 comments: