BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

That's the way it is....

Argh!!!! Do I really have to go through this AGAIN?????

It started off with a nice pleasant day full exams(this means no homework) and no basketball practice due to hini(H1N1 a.k.a Influenza A). After tuition, me and sophiya were PLANNING to relax for a day after the stress (yeah right, the word stress doesn't even exist in my dictionary).

However, there was a, what you could say, drastic turn of events. The culprit behind this is none other than the infamous Khoo Yeong Sheng of kelas 6A. Let's get into the story, shall we?

Firstly, Mr. KYS who was waiting for his mom to come had nothing better to do than to call me names. In fact, he called me a fat ass, someone who actually is as skinny as a stick and classified as "underweight"... After laughing at me with a series of pathetically oppositely names, he whacked me on the back and flew off on those pole-like-sticks which he would like to call-----legs. (Did I mention that he's as fast as lighting, and I was panting a minute later?)

After a race around the whole of SJK(C)Lick Hung, I was practically panting like a sick cow. We both had no more stamina and were totally out of breath. In the last moment, I just gave it my best shot and we were running like marathon runners neck-to-neck for the Olympic cup. As I would like to tell you, our school has these low long "benches" made out of concrete surrounding the tiny "gardens". There were one of these near the school gate and a low banner hanging just above it.

This banner, was tied up with pieces of rope at all four corners and were tied to trees, poles, and anything for the matter. As we were running like mad cows, we had to jump over one of these low long "benches". Mr. KYS jumped over it while ducking under the rope of the banner (it still hit him on the head) while I, the one and only Lyanne, was blind enough NOT to see the rope at all. As I jumped over the low long "bench" my neck was held up by the piece of rope and I felt as though it was strangling me.

Needless to say, i fell flat with my four limbs in the air feeling like an idiot. A parent waiting for her kid was shouting at me for not listening to my elders not to run around like an asshole. I simply HATE people staring at me like a zoo animal or a circus performance, so I simply got up at limped slowly towards the canteen.(My behind felt as though a train travelling at a speed of 200km per hour rammed into it.) My elbow was grazed and some skin was scraped out while my neck had a long gash showing where the rope nearly killed me.

After applying some ointment, Sophiya and Jia Qi went to 7/11 without me. After enjoying Hotcup with an injured arm that was bleeding like rose syrup, we hanged about and watched the boys play basketball. Sophiya and I also discussed what nonsensical exucse that I could make up for that long gash on my neck. Needless to say, they were all definitely useless, unacceptable, worthless, and pathetic. After that, as I was leaving, I noticed that the Raffia string that was tied to both the rope and the gate had broke.( The string was too short, and my neck must've suddenly became as hard as steel.)

When I got back home, I devised a plan to keep my head down and hair around my neck at all times to cover up the long scar. Thankfully it lasted. Until now. My day ain't over yet..

I'll blog for ep2 to see if I get lectured and shouted at for running insanely when SOMEONE notices the long scar. Cya!

0 comments: